Thursday 21 November 2013

***NEW*** The Motown 7's Box - Rare And Unreleased Vinyl








Universal Music Catalogue are proud to release the Motown 7s Box – a collection of 14 rare and previously unreleased vinyl gems. Highlights include Do I Love You by Frank Wilson - the world's rarest Motown 45 as an original pressing.

This release also contains tracks previously only available on CD from not only the biggest names at Motown : Marvin Gaye , the Four Tops, The Isley Brothers , Diana Ross and the Supremes, Stevie Wonder , The Temptations but the acts that are worshipped worldwide by collectors : The Originals, Chris Clark, The Spinners, Tammi Terrell and David Ruffin, and selections and detailed liner notes from UK club and radio DJ Richard Searling.

TRACK LIST

SINGLE 1
Marvin Gaye - This Love Starved Heart (It's Killing Me)
The Spinners - What More Could A Boy Ask For

SINGLE 2
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
The Originals - Suspicion

SINGLE 3
The Supremes - Stormy
Stevie Wonder - Just Enough To Ease The Pain

SINGLE 4
The Four Tops - Clip My Wings
Tammi Terrell - All I Do (Is Think About You)

SINGLE 5
Barbara McNair - It Happens Everytime
David Ruffin - I Can't Be Hurt Anymore

SINGLE 6
The Temptations - Forever In My Heart
Kim Weston - You Hit Me Where It Hurt Me

SINGLE 7
Chris Clark - Something's Wrong
The Isley Brothers - My Love Is Your Love (Forever)

http://www.amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment